MACUL invites you to exhibit at the 2018 annual conference! Over 4,500 technology directors, superintendents, principals, curriculum directors, K‑12 teachers, media specialists, and school board members attend. These groups make the purchasing recommendations and purchasing decisions for technology needs, including hardware, software, and services.
Exhibit Hall Hours
Wednesday, March 7
Setup: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Thursday, March 8
Exhibit Hall Open: 9:30 am to 5:00 pm
Special Exhibit Hours: 11:00 am to 1:00 pm (Minimal programming is scheduled during this period.)
Friday, March 9
Exhibit Hall Open: 8:30 am to 1:00 pm
Teardown: 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm
EXHIBIT BOOTH FEE
Price per booth*:
- Zone 1 (front of hall): $1,000
- Zone 2 (center of hall): $850
- Zone 3 (back of hall): $700
*Receive a $75 discount per booth when purchasing two or more booths!
Your fee includes:
- One 10’ x 10’ exhibit booth space (uncarpeted, carpet may be purchased by the exhibitor)
- One 6’ skirted table, two chairs, one wastebasket
- One 7” x 44” identification sign
- 8’ high back drape, 3’ high side drapes
- One 500-watt electrical circuit
- Six complimentary exhibitor badges per organization (for entrance to hall only; additional staff badges may be purchased for $20 each)
- One complimentary conference registration per company
- 24-hour peripheral security service
- Your organization’s name and information in the Program and Exhibitor Guide and on electronic conference app (if received by January 30, 2018)
RESERVE YOUR BOOTH
Booths are reserved on a first-come, first-served basis. Login to our online reservation system to view available spaces and register for your booth(s). Confirmation of your reservation will be sent immediately upon completion of the registration process. A complete exhibitor kit information will be available in January.
EASY ACCESS FORMS
Program and Exhibitor Guide Advertising Opportunities
The Program and Exhibitor Guide offers your organization the opportunity to advertise its products and services. To advertise in the Guide, you may register when you purchase your booth. The deadline to submit high quality PDF artwork and payment is January 30, 2018. Space is on a first come-first served basis.
|Outside Back Cover||7.5″ x 10″||4 color||$1650|
|Inside Back Cover||7.5″ x 10″||4 color||$975|
|Full Page||7.5″ x 10″||B&W||$750|
|Half Page||7.5″ x 4.5″||B&W||$250|
IMPORTANT: Grand Connection is the only hotel room reservation system authorized to provide service.
A complete exhibitor kit from Freeman will be available in January.
All exhibitors must provide a Certificate of General Liability Insurance by February 1, 2018. The limit must be $1 million per occurrence and MACUL must be named as an additional insured on the general liability policy.
The project description is the 2018 MACUL Annual Conference and the dates are March 7-9, 2018. The recipient of the insurance certificate is MACUL. The address and contact information is:
520 S. Creyts Road
Lansing, MI 48917
Email the certificate to Chris Garrett, MACUL Conference and Exhibits Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org