MACUL invites you to exhibit at the 2020 annual conference! Over 4,500 technology directors, superintendents, principals, curriculum directors, K‑12 teachers, media specialists, and school board members attend. These groups make the purchasing recommendations and purchasing decisions for technology needs, including hardware, software, and services.
RESERVE YOUR BOOTH
Booths are reserved on a first-come, first-served basis. Exclusive booth registration for sponsors will open August 1, 2019. The registration system for exhibitors will open on September 3, 2019. A complete exhibitor kit will be available in December.Lead Retrieval Information
Exhibit Hall Hours
Wednesday, March 11
Setup: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Thursday, March 12
Exhibit Hall Open: 9:30 am to 5:00 pm
Special Exhibit Hours: 11:00 am to 1:00 pm (Minimal programming is scheduled during this period.)
Friday, March 13
Exhibit Hall Open: 8:30 am to 1:00 pm (Minimal programming is scheduled from 8:30-10 am.)
Teardown: 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm
EXHIBIT BOOTH FEE
Price per booth*:
- Zone 1 (front of hall): $1,000
- Zone 2 (center of hall): $850
- Zone 3 (back of hall): $700
*Receive a $75 discount per booth when purchasing two or more booths!
Your fee includes:
- One 10’ x 10’ exhibit booth space (uncarpeted, carpet may be purchased by the exhibitor)
- One 6’ skirted table, two chairs, one wastebasket
- One 7” x 44” identification sign
- 8’ high back drape, 3’ high side drapes
- One 500-watt electrical circuit
- Complimentary wireless internet access
- Six complimentary exhibitor badges per organization (for entrance to hall only; additional staff badges may be purchased for $25 each). Badges will list the company name only and can be picked up at exhibitor check-in on March 11. You do not have to register any staff names.
- One complimentary conference registration per company
- 24-hour security service
- Your organization’s name and information on conference app.
Hotel reservations can be made through Grand Connection
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION
Additional exhibit booth information may be found by contacting the exhibits manager at 513-919-5486 or email@example.com.