MACUL is excited to announce that #MACUL22 will be happening in person in Grand Rapids, MI from March 16-18, 2022. Now is the time to prepare for your booth and get your company in front of thousands of tech directors, tech coordinators, teachers, technology coaches, instructional specialists, principals, superintendents and many more educators.
Booth Reservations will open the week of September 13, 2021.
We would like to remind that you MACUL 2022 Sponsorships are now available should you wish to expand your presence and stand out as a premier partner of the MACUL Conference. For more information visit our Sponsors page or contact Mark Smith, MACUL's Executive Director via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please review our general Expo Hall information below or check out our 2022 Call for Exhibitors Brochure for more detailed information, including our current floor plan.
WARNING ---- MACUL DOES NOT SHARE ATTENDEE LISTS - Any email that you receive offering you our attendee list is a SCAM!
Exhibit Hall Hours
Wednesday, March 16
Setup: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Thursday, March 17
Exhibit Hall Open: 9:30 am to 5:00 pm
Special Exhibit Hours: 11:00 am to 1:00 pm (Minimal programming is scheduled during this period.)
Friday, March 118
Exhibit Hall Open: 8:30 am to 1:00 pm (Minimal programming is scheduled from 8:30-10 am.)
Teardown: 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm
EXHIBIT BOOTH FEE
Price per booth*:
- Zone 1 (front of hall): $1,000
- Zone 2 (center of hall): $850
- Zone 3 (back of hall): $700
*Receive a $75 discount per booth when purchasing two or more booths!
Your fee includes:
- One 10’ x 10’ exhibit booth space (uncarpeted, carpet may be purchased by the exhibitor)
- One 6’ skirted table, two chairs, one wastebasket
- One 7” x 44” identification sign
- 8’ high back drape, 3’ high side drapes
- One 500-watt electrical circuit
- Complimentary wireless internet access
- One complimentary conference registration per company
- 24-hour security service
- Your organization’s name and information on conference app.
Hotel reservations can be made through Grand Connection starting on Wednesday, September 15, 2021.
WARNING: The MACUL Conference DOES NOT use any other housing service except Grand Connection.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION
Additional exhibit booth information may be found by contacting the exhibits manager at 513-919-5486 or email@example.com.