STS at the Conference
The student technology showcase at the conference features K-12 student teams in a two-hour long event held at the Cobo Center to allow educators, business leaders and other citizens to see first-hand how technology is used in classrooms across Michigan.
DATE: Thursday, March 21, 2019
TIME: 11 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- Eagle Creek Academy - Oakland Charter Township, MI
- Erie Elementary School - Clinton Twp., MI
- Hart Middle School - Rochester Hills, MI
- Kenwood Elementary School - Clawson, MI
- Mars Elementary School - Berrien Springs, MI
- Marshall Opportunity High School - Albion, MI
- Norup International School - Oak Park, MI
- Novi High School - Novi, MI
- Royal Oak Middle School - Royal Oak, MI
- Roosevelt Elementary School - Keego Harbor, MI
- Sandusky Elementary School - Sandusky, MI
- Schalm Elementary School - Clawson, MI
- Scotch Elementary - West Bloomfield Township, MI
- Seitz Middle School - Riverview, MI
- St. Johns Middle School - St. Johns, MI
- South Lyons East High School - South Lyons, MI
- Warren Woods Tower High School - Warren, MI
The registration form is closed. Thanks to everyone who signed up!
Each team should consist of up to four students. The session will be two hours and each team will receive a showcase certificate. We will also provide snacks.
Location and Parking
For details please visit our Travel & Hotel page here.