STS at the Conference
The student technology showcase at the conference features K-12 student teams in a two-hour long event held at the Cobo Center to allow educators, business leaders and other citizens to see first-hand how technology is used in classrooms across Michigan.
DATE: Thursday, March 12, 2020
TIME: 11 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- Eagle Creek Academy - Oakland Charter Township, MI
- Erie Elementary School - Clinton Twp., MI
- Hart Middle School - Rochester Hills, MI
- Kenwood Elementary School - Clawson, MI
- Mars Elementary School - Berrien Springs, MI
- Marshall Opportunity High School - Albion, MI
- Norup International School - Oak Park, MI
- Novi High School - Novi, MI
- Royal Oak Middle School - Royal Oak, MI
- Roosevelt Elementary School - Keego Harbor, MI
- Sandusky Elementary School - Sandusky, MI
- Schalm Elementary School - Clawson, MI
- Scotch Elementary - West Bloomfield Township, MI
- Seitz Middle School - Riverview, MI
- St. Johns Middle School - St. Johns, MI
- South Lyons East High School - South Lyons, MI
- Warren Woods Tower High School - Warren, MI
Registration will open later this fall.
Each team should consist of up to four students. The session will be two hours and each team will receive a showcase certificate. We will also provide snacks.
Location and Parking
For details please visit our Travel & Hotel page here.