Sign up to volunteer for the 2020 MACUL conference! (You must be registered for the conference to sign up.) Do you want to:
- Further your professional network and meet new people
- Help make the conference the best ever
- Receive a free T-shirt! All volunteers that complete their shift will get a free t-shirt.
No experience necessary and we will give you all the information you need to have a great experience! This is a two hour commitment.
If you have questions or need to change your shift please contact Terri Gustafson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ask Me Stations:
- Stand or sit at a table with an Ask Me sign and answer questions. Volunteers will also get a booklet with information about the conference.
- Assist with AV support for room and presenters
- Help participants create and make at the different tables in the Innovation Zone.
- Help presenters set up posters and guide participants to posters (as needed).
Registration & Pre-Registration:
- Pre-Registration - Help check in conference attendees that pre-registered.
- Registration - Help check in conference attendees.
- Assist with counting the number of attendees in a set block of presentation rooms.